What the roundtable delegates expect from P25 Phase 2
Delegates to the October 19th, 2011 roundtable talk about the major benefits of the P25 Phase 2 technology for public safety organizations:
|More delegates »|
Welcome to the P25 Phase 2 Forum
The objective of this website is to host full and open discussions on areas of interest to Public Safety organizations thinking about P25 Phase 2 and its implications.
The P25 Phase 2 Forum brings together the following professionals:
- Public Safety organizations and end users,
- industry experts,
- P25 radio manufacturers, and
- other interested parties.
This forum aims to provide participants with:
- a place to access impartial information on P25 Phase 2,
- an opportunity to receive practical advice from fellow Public Safety professionals and industry experts,
- a space to discuss and seek clear answers to the many questions organizations have around P25 Phase 2, and
- information on the organizational benefits which P25 Phase 2 provides.
P25 Phase 2 Roundtable Program
Tait Radio Communications are sponsoring a series of roundtable events to promote greater understanding of P25 Phase 2.
On October 19th, 2011, a roundtable of Public Safety professionals and industry experts met in Scottsdale, Arizona, to discuss the questions posted on this site and other topics related to P25 Phase 2.
The outputs of the October discussion is being made available through this website.For information about future P25 Phase 2 roundtable discussions please email us.